You can use Adobe Photoshop programs to save or convert your RAW images files to JPEG easily and automatically – saving you time and hassle. You won’t need any other software or add-ins. You do need Adobe Photoshop installed on your computer.
This steps can be used for any RAW format images:
- Convert RAW files to either JPEG, PSD, or TIFF formats
- Process camera raw files using the same options.
- Resize images to fit pixel dimensions.
- Embed copyright metadata in the JPEG images.
Open Photoshop >>> Files >>> Script >>> Image Processor
Click select the folder button. A window will open. Store all your RAW images in a folder than select this folder.
This folder contains the RAW files.
Click on save in same location. This location will be the same location as your RAW folder. If you want to save in different location, select location button – which is below save in same location tab.
Lastly, click Run.
Depending on your total RAW files and computer configuration, the processing takes some time. So, while it is processing, you can make yourself tea or coffee 🙂
- You can select quality of JPEG file. Maximum is 11. So, you can select quality from 1 to 11. 1 being lowest quality, 11 being highest quality.
- You can also embed Actions (if you have actions).
- You can also include ICC profile (in the screenshot you can see www.cineviewstudios.com) you can put your name or company name so this information is embed in the JPEG images.